Hello Bopgists

My name is ......., but pls keep me anonymous. I be Lagos born and bred. I just recently discovered that my p..sy is blessed and pathfinder for any man wen done enter, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to use it to help myself.

I use to be a social girl, as in social social. Clubbing use to be my thing, and from there,  body for cash dey take place. 

Even then though, I no dey sleep with anyhow kinda guy or girl, only if you are well-spoken and good looking. In my mind then, I use to tell myself that I no go school for nothing to let one idiot climb me. As you well know now, I use to be bi, but I preferred guys to girls.

Back to the gist. When I dey street, several of the guys I have slept with, no girl though, always call me back to tell me that I get good head. But street girl when I be then, I no dey put their matter for mind. Even when they call for hangout, I no dey go. In my mind, na free kpekus dem dey find. That one na wetin dem teach us for Runs101. Real coded girls know this.

Not until recently that someone, a very big boy, met me at a friend's friend birthday party for Island. Sincerely, I didn't know the guy, even now, I no remember am. Na really big boy, my level no reach there. Na him tell me say we done have sex after meeting for club last year 2021. Na dis guy make me stop olo.ho work.

Bopgist, if you see how this guy adored me like say I be queen of the coast ehn. Na me and him dey all through the party. The guy told me how his life changed for the better after having sex with me.

According to him, it was strictly because he missed out on a contract that very day, that was why he decided to club that night. Only to be given the contract the next day after I had left his house...that realizing we didn't share numbers, he had gone to that club severally to see if he will see me, but no luck.

Na 200k the guy send to my account right there that day. He has called me severally to hangout, but I no go once, because now, all the calls when I done dey receive over the years that I get good head done dey replay for my head. 

The matter make me stop the runs girl work and start doing one 70k job, I just started the job March 2022. 

Na that March I stop street work, because now I dey fear make I no go burn the good oil for my head finish, and come suffer through life.

But the problem now is, I don't know how to convert that good head to cash. The truth is that I am jonsing more now than when I dey do street things.

I no know how to bless myself with am without sleeping around. Please advise me.