January of 2020 came with so much blessings and expectations - infact, I still consider that period the liveliest of my life. But as typical of human and human existence, no good or bad situation is billed to last forever - mine of that period wasn't.

My names are Chioma Chidi Chijioke (not real names). I am the first of my Parents' 7 Children. By January of 2020, I was 29 years old, and so, was extremely thrilled to be getting married by March. 

Andy was and still good looking - it would be right to say he swept me off my feet. For that, and because I didn't want 30 to meet me single, it was with a zest I had never experienced before that I began planning my wedding when he proposed that January and said we would be married by March.

I should mention that I wasn't working then, infact, I was as unemployed as they come. But for some strange reasons, I got a job which offered me 120k that same January of 2020.

Was this my greatest undoing? Maybe, but it is yours to say. By March, Andy and I were married, but not without the usual issues which come with planning for marriage. The truth is that, our issues almost crashed the wedding even the night before. Firstly, it was that night, I got to find out that I will be moving to Kano with him as against our initial plans of staying in our respective locations for a while to protect our individual works, so we could generate savings.

It was also the night I realized my husband-to-be would never be able to satisfy me sexually. Don't get me wrong, we had had sex a couple of times before then. But because I was more thrilled to be getting married before the almighty 30 clocks, I didn't really pay attention to the size of his dick. Only ladies know how frightening that dreaded age of 30 is.

Anyways, not to digress further, back to the story. Because I was already pissed at him for changing all our plans that night, when he asked for sex within a room we had booked strictly for the wedding night - a room we had only decided to use that night to discuss, because our individual rooms were filled with Bridesmaids and Groomsmen, I took note of his dick and how small it really was.

On the very wedding day, while we shared our vows, you would not believe that all I could think of was him changing our plans by asking me to move from Lagos where I had just secured my beloved 120k job to Kano immediately, and of course, the size of his dick.

Please know that I never considered my self a good girl before his proposal. I had 2 unserious boyfriends who took care of my sexual and monetary needs before he came and made me leave them. I had always had good sex, even though I wasn't happy about my jobless state. His dick made me realize how good I was having it before he came into my life. It also made me horny ceaselessly, in need of a real man - this state induced the thoughts of cheating on him with one or the two of my old boyfriends. 

2 months into the marriage, I had still not moved to Kano despite all his rantings, and he had still not made me feel like a woman. By the 3rd month, I told him how I really felt having sex with him. By the 4th, he became the woman in the house by reporting me all over. Soon, I started noticing he liked asking me for money always. All these, changed my orientation about him.

By the 5th month, I knew I would never be able to stay with him forever. He too had come to realize he wasn't a man but a boy who derives pleasure talking about our marriage to everyone. I had come to hate him by that number of month. When the 6th month came, he confessed to me that he made a mistake marrying me...that for many reasons, he hated me - literally, he said to me, and that he knew I didn't like him too. While I was relieved he understood, it was still painful to realize I wasn't loved, or worth fighting for. I think I was only being foolish then though.

We amicably separated. Our divorce is still pending though. I still cannot believe the number of months I spent planning a wedding cursed before it held. 

Don't judge me - when it is your turn, you can do whatever you wish. But, now that I am over 30, I am beginning to doubt if I handled it well. His dick is still too small however. Going back is going back to that.

Post your comment below.



Written by: BOP

For: Chioma Chidi Chijioke (not real names)




ABOUT BOP GISTS BLOG

This a relationship blog created specifically for single and married folks who are either going through a phase - good or bad - or, may have gone through one they intend to share with the world.

Here, you are accorded the opportunity of sharing your views anonymously, or with your names inscribed, knowing that a pool of comments will be available to help you analyse your past or chisel your now and future for informed decisions.

We are very much committed to your privacy. We will protect it at all cost. To give life to your stories, please contact us through our email: 

bopgists@gmail.com

Or, simply type and send on WhatsApp:

+234-805-4865-383

If necessary, send us pics too.

Thanks!

Management Team