*My Husband is a Prostitute*

Dear Bop Gists

You are just learning blogging abi? I noticed that it is new. Anyway, pls keep my identity hidden. Just yesterday night, my husband told me about a story he read of a lady whose marriage crashed 6 Months after getting married. I just read same or similar story on your blog. So, he may see this. I actually want him to.

I am suspecting that my husband is a gigolo..I mean male ashawo. Now, this is why I think so. Few weeks ago, we went to Shoprite at Wuse Zone 5 for little shopping. Inside the mall, you won't believe that not less than 3 different women, the kind you don't see ordinary everywhere, greet my husband with attention as though na footballer or singer e be. And no be together, I mean separately at different times.
And to buttress my point, my husband is a govt worker but we live fine. I have always asked him how come we are living okay with govt salary, his answer has always been that he trades crypto. Yet I never see am trade one day.

Two days ago, we dey inside Gwarimpa hold up, another lady wind down and greet my husband with smiles as if I no dey there. She no even acknowledge me. I am thinking of confronting him. What do you think?

Please post your comments and advice her.